Lactation Chocolate Mousse
- Ripe avocado x 2
- Good quality dark chocolate x 200g
- Milk (of your choice ) x ½ cup
- The Milk Collective lactation drinking chocolate powder x 1 Tbs
- Liquid honey or maple syrup x 1 Tbs (optional and adjust to sweetness)
- Toppings: fresh berries, other fruit, nuts, grated chocolate
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl set above a pot of simmering water (make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl or else it will risk the chocolate burning or becoming grainy).
- Place avocado, lactation powder and melted chocolate in a food processor and blend together until smooth, whilst pouring in the milk.
- Keep blending until the mousse is very smooth and creamy. Taste, and if you would like it a little sweeter.
- Spoon into serving glasses and chill in fridge briefly for 10-15 minutes. Garnish with fresh berries and extra chocolate if desired.
- Enjoy your dessert and let baby enjoy your milk filled boobies! 😊
Recipe was adapted from the talented Nadia Lim.
Love Beheshta (Bee),
My Boobie Bag